Registration Categories and Fees
(Fees in parentheses apply to developing countries)
(Fees in parentheses apply to developing countries)
|Early Registration||Regular Registration||On-site Registration||Advance Registration||On-site Registration|
July 16 2018
Sep 14 2018
|Feb 5～ Sep 14 2018||Oct 14～
- * All fees are in Japanese yen.
- (1) There are two ways to register for participation, "Full Conference" and "One-day".
- (2) Student rate is available for registrants who are or will be students during the conference period (as of October 2018). Documents, such as a student ID card or official documents from your institution, must be submitted if you register as a student. You can find more detail instruction in your My Page and in the registration confirmation email. High school students and younger will be charge-free for registration.
- (3) Developing countries rate will be applied to participants from developing countries in line with OECD standards (DAC List of ODA Recipients). If you choose to register with this rate, please submit your passport copy. You can find more detail instruction in your My Page and in the registration confirmation email.
- (4) Full Conference registration rate for Students (College and Graduate students)and for developing countries are revised on March 2, 2018.
Registration Fee includes:
- Participation in conference program (Full conference registration: October 15 (Mon.) to 19 (Fri.), One-day: one of the days between October 15 (Mon.) to 19 (Fri.))
- Participants and Accompanying Persons must pay for the optional programs such as welcome Party, excursion, and participants Get-Together in addition to the conference registration fee to attend the optional programs.
- Congress kit (includes program book, abstract book, nametag, and pamphlets, etc.)
Participation fees for the following events are the same regardless of participation category or application period. However, we may close registration for participation if it reaches capacity. In that case, we will refund the paid fee after notifying you separately. For optional tours, please go to our “Hotels & Tours page”. For student conference, please go to our "Student Conference page".
|Welcome Party||October 14 (Sun.)||5,000|
|Excursions||October 17 (Wed.)||2,000|
|Participants’ Get-Together||October 18 (Thu.)||5,000|
- (1) For welcome party, excursions, and participants’ get-together, those who participate in Full Conference are given priority.
- (2) Accompanying persons (relatives of regular participants only) may register for social events and excursions individually.
Advance Registration Period
Advance Registration is closed. Please register onsite!
|Early Registration Period||February 5 (Mon.) – July 16 (Mon.)|
|Regular Registration Period||July 17 (Tues.) – September 14 (Fri.)|
How to Register
Please use the online system to register and pay as explained below.
Conference registration, payment of registration fees, and proposal submission procedure
(1) Create an account
First, please enter your personal information; e-mail address, name, ID, password, etc. in “Account Information” entry page. Upon confirmation of the entry, click “REGISTER” to apply for an account creation. You will receive automatic e-mail of “Request for e-mail address confirmation” to the registered e-mail address. Click the link in the e-mail to complete the account creation.
(2) Login to My Page
Please access your My Page using the ID and password you registered when you created your account to register for the conference and submit presentation proposals.
(3) Register for Conference
After confirming the procedures of registration above, please select the applicable registration category (regular, student, etc.) and period (full, one-day) and complete your registration. Registration fees vary depending on the application period you are applying for (February to July 16 for Early Registration Period, from July 17 to September 14 for Regular Registration Period, and On-site Registration).
- * Participants who submitted proposals and have received Letter of Acceptance must register for the conference by July 16 to make presentation during the conference.
(4) Payment of Conference Registration Fees
Payment can be made either by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, JCB, American Express, Diners Club) or bank transfer. If you choose to send payment by bank transfer, bank information will be displayed on the registration page and registration confirmation email. Please transfer the specified amount. Any and all bank transfer fees are to be paid by the participant. Please ask your bank to charge all the handling fee to sender's account- neither the receiver’s account nor “share.” An email for notice of completion of your registration will be sent within three business days upon confirmation of your payment.
If you register on “Student Rate” and/or “Developing Countries rate” please make the payment after you receive the result of document screening.
Participants may require visa when entering Japan from overseas. Please check if you require a visa, what documents are needed, and how to make your visa application and such at Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan website and also at the Consular Section of the Embassy or Consulate General of Japan nearest you. When applying for a visa, you need to submit the visa application documents prepared by yourself and also the documents to be created and sent by the organizer.
Therefore, please follow the instructions provided in the email for notice of completion of your registration and to apply for the issuance of visa application documents to the registration secretariat by August 20, IN ADDITION TO CONFERENCE REGISTRATION.
Please print out the confirmation to be sent by email prior to the conference and bring it with you on site to the registration desk to receive your ID Badge and conference kit. The location and times for the registration will be announced on the official website when fixed.
We consider persons registering for the conference and submitting personal information online to have consented to that information being used only for the preparation, notification, and registration at this conference in improving the operation of conference.
If you wish to cancel your advance registration or change your registration information after you finish your payment, please notify the Secretariat by email at wlc17-reg[atmark]c-linkage.co.jp. Please note that fees may be incurred depending on the change.
If you cancel your registration, you will be charged the following cancellation fees. We will refund the balance amount after deducting cancellation and remittance fees after the conference. Please note that if you cancel after September 15, 2018, registration fees will not be refunded. Fees will also not be refunded if you cancel on the day of the conference.
|Cancellation period||Feb 5 (Mon) - July 16 (Mon)||July 17 (Tue) -
Sep 14 (Fri)
|Sep 15 (Sat) -|
|Cancellation Fees||20% of
(Deadline for registration is 24:00, Japan time.)